Then a modular structure that is affordable and sustainable could resolve your space issues.
Auburn has many years of experience building relocatable structures from single well site units to complex multi-stacking structures.
We offer our clients a superior product; from client conception to completion our Management and In-House Design Team will work hand in hand with you every step of the way to ensure all of your building requirements are not only met but exceeded.
We build to suit your needs and within your budget;
- Well Site Units
- Office Complex
- Work Force Housing
- Municipal Projects
- Residential Projects
In conjunction with “Part 10” of the building code, Auburn also adheres to:
- National Plumbing Code of Canada 2010
- Alberta Fire Code 2006
- Canadian Electrical Code Part 1, C22. 1-12
- WCB Certification – CSA W47.1
- MHSA – Manufacturers Association & C.O.R. Holder
- MARS – Manufacturers Association for Relocatable Structures
- RISA –Resource Industry Suppliers Association
- ISNET World, PICS, ComplyWorks, Merx and Canadian HSE Registry