MANPOWER:- also have this changed in the side menu from ‘personnel ‘
Denille Industries Ltd O/A Auburn’s 36,000 square ft. Plant facility in Edmonton has representation of various trades;
- Carpentry (framing)
- Finishing (Carpenter)
- Exterior metal (carpentry)
- Sandblasting/Paint shop
We actively promote the apprenticeship program throughout the plant, we believe the more knowledgeable a person is the more of an asset that individual is to the company.
We are a privately owned enterprise; the largest privately owned manufacturer of executive class relocatable structures. We believe in doing things which you would not normally find in a corporate environment.
- A competitive hourly pay scale with regular wage reviews
- Bi-weekly, direct deposit payroll
- A Comprehensive Benefits Program including Disability and Life insurance
- A RRSP Program with matching contributions.
- Incentive bonuses based on production schedules
- Potential for yearend bonuses based on the production year
- Actively promote participation in the Apprenticeship Program
- A strong Team environment
- An approachable, open door policy management system
If you wish to become a member of the Denille/ Auburn Team ‘Click here’ to complete our online form